Interview Request Process
Thank you for your interest in the Office of Sustainability. We ask that you review the following guidelines completely before contacting the office for an interview request:
If you are a student reporter and would like to speak with someone from the UF Office of Sustainability, please complete the form below to schedule an interview. You will be asked to provide your story topic and questions in advance of the interview. While we are glad that you follow our social media accounts, we ask that you please refrain from messaging our pages to request interviews.
If you are from a NON-student media organization, please contact us directly through firstname.lastname@example.org with your request including the specific topic area, prepared questions and deadline for interview.
- Please complete the form below to schedule your interview at least 2 business days before you are anticipating a meeting time. Please arrive on time and come prepared. Please do not contact individual staff members to request an interview. All requests must be submitted through this form.
- To ensure that we are well prepared for the interview, we request as much lead time as possible. Therefore, in most cases we will not be able to schedule the interview for the same day.
- Please explain what the story is about and/or the topic of the article when you complete the form above. This information is essential so that you will be scheduled with the proper person.
- Please be prepared to provide your questions in advance. If you don’t include them in the form submission, you’ll be asked to send them in a follow-up email.
- We recommend checking in at least 5 minutes before the time your interview is scheduled or call in advance if you need to cancel the appointment.
- Due to limited staff availability, missed appointments can only be re-scheduled once.
Same-day interview requests & walk-ins:
Our office staff rarely have the time and availability to grant same-day interview requests, and walk-ins will be instructed to follow the above procedure. Please plan in advance and anticipate contacting us with at least 2 business days’ notice before your anticipated interview. We ask that you please refrain from coming to the office unannounced and asking for an immediate interview.
Office of Sustainability staff will do their best to accommodate students in order to encourage growth and development in their area of study, as well as educate them on our efforts and programs to further promote sustainability across campus.
Interview Request Form:
Thank you for your interest in Sustainability at UF. We look forward to talking with you!