Enter the Sustainable Mask Selfie Sweepstakes!
Sustainable UF is partnering with the UF Bookstore and UF Business Affairs to host a Mask Selfie Sweepstakes on Instagram! The campaign will run from Sept. 7- 14. Show off your reusable masks on Instagram for a chance to win:
- A stainless steel, orange UF water bottle from UF Business Affairs
- A Gator-themed cloth mask from the @UFBookstore
- A Fill It Forward sticker from the Office of Sustainability
HOW TO ENTER:
The contest begins on Sept 7th. Submissions will be accepted up until midnight on Sept 14th.
- Take a selfie of you wearing a mask (reusable encouraged!) that is worn appropriately and follows UF guidelines for face coverings.
- Submit your selfie by posting on Instagram and including these in the caption:
- Tag @SustainableUF and @UFBookstore
- For students: Use the hashtag #StudentMaskSweepstakes
- For staff and faculty: Use the hashtag #StaffMaskSweepstakes
- Photo must follow the UF masking and physical distancing policy.
- Use appropriate hashtags and tag accounts mentioned above to qualify.
- This campaign is open to University of Florida students, faculty and staff.
- There will be one winner in the student category and one in the staff /faculty category.
- Winners will be chosen randomly after the deadline on Sept.14th and notified the following week.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.