Sustainable UF’s Earth Day Photo Contest
Celebrate 2020 Earth Day this year with a submission to Sustainable UF’s Earth Day Photo Contest! Enter a photograph taken by you that features nature or sustainability for a chance to win and be featured this Earth Day! Please review the contest guidelines below before entering your submission.
- Photo submission will be open on March 25 through April 10. Accepted photo submissions will be displayed on this page for public voting April 11-19.
- The contest is open to anyone in the UF or Gainesville community.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place will be selected through popular vote.
- 1st place will receive a framed print of their submission and the top 3 winning submissions will all be displayed on the @SustainableUF Instagram and Facebook, as well as the Office of Sustainability website.
- Photos should be at least 800 x 1000 pixels (cannot exceed 10 MB) and uploaded as a JPEG or PNG.
- All photo entries should be related to nature, the environment or general sustainability.
- Entries can be recent or past work.
- All submissions must be the original work of the participant.
- Participants may enter up to 3 submissions.
- Entries must be submitted using the form below.
- Entries will be approved by the Sustainable UF team before display for voting.