Fill It Forward Face-Off with University of Kentucky
The competition doesn’t end with tonight’s game! UF and UK are going head to head for the first ever Fill It Forward Face-Off – a race to be the first to completely fund a clean water project through our Cupanion partner.
How does it work?
For every scanned refill on your Fill It Forward sticker, Cupanion will make a donation to fund a community water tap in Mozambique. We need 845 scans to completely fund the project and we need them fast to beat University of Kentucky!
Don’t have a Fill It Forward sticker? Here’s how to get started:
- Pick up a Fill It Forward sticker from the Office of Sustainability at 323 Tigert Hall (Soon to be available at the POD markets!)
- Put the sticker on your reusable water bottle
- Scan your sticker every time you refill
- Every scan gets us closer to our water project goal (and winning the Fill It Forward Face-Off)
- PLUS, keep scanning for the chance to win monthly prizes – this month’s prize is a behind-the-scenes tour of the Carillon studio in Century Tower by one of the UF carilloners!