Michael “Mikey” Adams
- Michael Adams is a fourth year Sustainability and the Built Environment major. This is his second year interning at the Office of Sustainability. As a member of several sustainable oriented organizations such as Students for New Urbanism and CLEO Institute, he strives to involve and educate more students about environmental awareness. His dream job would be to merge his passion for photography, travel, and sustainability into one.
Gedaliah (Gadi) Dreyfuss
- Gadi is currently in his second year studying geography and urban planning, but has long been interested in how the world spins. He travels frequently— most recently to the United Nations to deliver a speech on youth engagement in peace-related programming— but enjoys the homeliness of Gainesville. An avid cyclist, he’s done two long(er) distance trips from Incheon to Busan in South Korea on the 4 Rivers trail and from Jacksonville to Miami in Florida down US1 and A1A. In Gainesville, he’s likely seen biking on campus to go to class or to Ward’s to pick up some fresh collard greens. He plans to make cities, communities, and streets more bike-friendly for all those in or on them.
- Grace is a third-year Environmental Science and Political Science major. This is her first year interning at the Office of Sustainability. As a member of Gators Going Green and the IHRA Environmental Concerns Committee, she enjoys being involved on campus and encouraging students to be more environmentally conscious. In her free time Grace volunteers with kids and helps run the Living Classroom garden at Lake Forest Elementary. In the future she hopes to attend graduate school and pursue a career in environmental policy.
- Christi-Anne Weatherly is a second-year public relations major with a minor in sustainability studies. This is her first year as an intern with the Office of Sustainability, and she’s excited to educate her fellow gators on the importance of living sustainably. Christi-Anne is also the social media director for both ACCENT Speakers Bureau and Gators Going Green, an account associate for UF Alpha Productions, and a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.
- Seth is a 3rd year geography major with a sociology minor from Tampa, FL. This is his first year as an intern for the Office of Sustainability. After graduation, Seth hopes to pursue a graduate degree in urban planning. Seth likes bikes and the planet, and would like to make cities around the country safer for bicycle usage, through public education and infrastructure improvements.
- William Walters is a senior Information Systems and Geography double-major. This is his second year interning with the Office of Sustainability. As a member of Enactus and Students for New Urbanism, he is passionate about social entrepreneurship and making cities more sustainable. In the future, he hopes to work as a consultant using planning, GIS, and entrepreneurship to find solutions to challenges in urban and international development. In his free time, he likes to run, rock climb, and produce music.