UF CAP Working Groups
The process of updating the UF Climate Action Plan will be informed by 6 working groups made up of stakeholders from across the university on the topics of Energy, Transportation, Built Environment, Offsets & Finance, Resilience, and Academics. Learn more about the UF Climate Action planning process here.
These working groups will participate in a series of facilitated meetings to generate and discuss goals and action items to advance climate action in their respective topic areas. The schedule of these meetings will be updated on this page.
UF CAP Launch Meeting
Friday, February 12, 2021 | 10:00-11:30 AM
Working Groups: Meeting 1
- Energy – Monday, February 22, 2021 | 12:30-2:00 PM
- Transportation – Tuesday, March 1, 2021 | 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Offset & Finance – Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 3:00-4:30 PM
- Built Environment – Friday, March 5, 2021 | 9:00-10:30 AM
- Resilience – Friday, March 5, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Academics – Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Future working group meetings to be scheduled.
Due to COVID-19, meetings will be held via Zoom teleconferencing until further notice. For meeting information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 294-0706.