Sustainability Degree Programs
In addition to the programs of study listed below, informal surveys of sustainability in academics revealed that UF has an array of programs and courses that incorporate sustainability.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences has a Major and a Minor in Sustainability Studies.
- The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences has a Sustainable Crop Production and Management focus in the Agronomy Department and an Organic and Sustainable Crop Production Minor in Horticultural Sciences.
- The College of Design Construction and Planning offers an interdisciplinary undergraduate major called Sustainability and the Built Environment. Graduate students can pursue a concentration in sustainability, Certificates in Sustainable Architecture or Sustainable Construction. You can also earn a Masters in Sustainable Design or a Master of Arts in Urban and Regional Planning with a sustainability concentration.
- The Levin College of Law now offers a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Environmental and Land Use Law.
- The School of Natural Resources (SNRE) offers an Interdisciplinary Ecology graduate degree program.
- The College of Engineering offers undergraduate and degree programs in their School of Sustainable Infrastructure and the Environment.